Mesh banners are printed on 10 oz. heavy-duty banner material. They are suitable for large outdoor advertisements where wind load is an issue. These are also perfect for window displays where you need to see through the window and display your advertisment. Mesh banners are printed with UV inks.
- Single-Sided single piece maximum size 10’ x 145’ w/o pocket and 9.5’ x 145’ w/ pocket ; Double-Sided banners maximum size 9.5’ x 145
- Oversized banners will be welded together (Double-Sided Banners are not available oversized)
- High resolution digitally printed at 720 x 720
- Optional double sided will be back to back sew together
- More optional finishing available
- Indoor and outdoor use, waterproof and UV safe printed with UV inks
- Double sided banner features two banners sewn together
- 10 oz. 30% perforated Mesh Banner
Full-Color Dye Sublimation
Prior to each use, inspect the sign and magnets to make sure they are working properly. Make sure that there are at least four magnets present and that they are secured well. Inspect both the the roof surface and the magnets, and make sure that any debris is cleaned off away from both of those things. Don't use any magnet covers that aren't specifically designated for car top signs as they can damage the vehicle or lead to the sign detaching from the vehicle.
Questions & Answers
Q: How long has Next Level Signs been in business?
A: Next Level Signs was founded in 2001. We have been online since
Q: Do you offer graphic design services?
A: Lift up one edge of the sign gently so that the magnets can detach from the roof surface two at a time.
Q: Do you offer quantity discounts?
A: Never exceed the speed of 65 MPH if you're driving a vehicle with any signs attached.