Large Magnetic Car Top Advertising Sign, Window-Magnet Mount
These car toppers are magnetic lighted vehicle signs that increases sales while attracting thousands of impressions everyday.Use these pizza delivery and taxi cab signs to get your message out to be seen by all! These car topper lighted vehicle signs install and remove easily, featuring powerful neodymium magnets with scratch-proof "Softshoe" magnet covers for optimum strength and vehicle surface protection. Comes completely assembled and ready to use. Includes (1) lighted car top magnetic sign, (1) 10' lighter adapter and (1) replaceable 3-bulb lighting system. No graphic? We can design one for you at an additional cost!
Car Topper Advertising Delivery Sign Details:
- Window mount or magnetic mount
- Plugs into your vehicle's cigarette lighter
- Comes completely assembled
- Includes sign, lighter adapter, lighting assembly
- Sleek, retro style
- Measures 9-1/2"W x 11-1/2" H x 22-1/8" L
- 4-sided for maximum viewing area
- Recommended speed for use: posted speed limit
- NOTE: magnetic mount not for use on aluminum topped vehicles. Saturn or vinyl rooftops.
Lighted Vehicle Signs
Now any business or independent entrepreneur can increase sales and customer brand awareness by using these lighted vehicle signs. State and Federal studies conclude the average vehicle car topper receives 500,000 to 750,000 impressions per month. That is why no other advertising medium can even approach the cost-effective results you get from these pizza or taxi cab signs...not TV, print, billboards or even radio!
Download Template - PDF
Installs in seconds! Place your Car Topper on top of any vehicle rooftop and plug the sign into any standard lighter adapter.
SoftShoe neo-magnet covers are made of premium grade rubber-soft vinyl that is designed to fit exclusively on a 3-inch diameter neodymium magnet. In addition to being safe for a vehicle's finish the neo-magnets are lighter and nearly twice as powerful as standard RB-80 powder coated magnets still in use today.
Taxi Cab Signs
Strength test results of the RB-80 Powder Coated Magnet and Neodymium Magnet with SoftShoe Cover were conducted using a rooftop section of a 1993 Toyota Tercel. The above test results were conducted by one of the nation's leading companies of magnet fabrication and distribution since 1950.
Advantages of using SoftShoe Neodymium Magnets vs. using RB-80 "Rubber" Coated magnets:
- SoftShoe covered neo-magnets will not mark your car. Powder coated magnets tend to leave black streaks.
- SoftShoe magnet covers are extremely durable made from a surgical grade rubber.
- SoftShoe magnet covers generate a slip-resistant surface rain or shine. This you can't get from powder coated magnets
- In most cases, SoftShoe covers last 2-3 years.
For more additional information please call our knowledgeable and friendly customer service reps at 888 578-8100. Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Mountain Time. We look forward to earning your business.